You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
International Senior Recruiter with a Nordic Language
Our client is an International german company with different business lines in Information and Communication Services (ICT's) with presence in more than 35 different countries.
As an International Recruiter, you will report directly to the Team Recruitment Manager, and will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and screening CV's for the different open vacancies.
- Managing several Webportals
- Posting and publishing the different positions to cover.
- CV's screening
- Short listing and contacting potential candidates
- Performing the different Psycho-technical Tests
- Administrative tasks from the position
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Experience recruiting in the Contact Center Sector for 2 or 3 years.
- Education in Psychology, Managing or similar background as HR/Labour Relations
- Nordic language as a Native Level (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish...)
- Proficient level of English
- Immediately incorporation
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent contract
- Full time schedule:
Monday to Thursday: 09.00-18.00
- International environment
Company also provides (Only for relocated candidates):
- Initial Flight Refund (After 3 months of contract)
- Accommodation for the first days in Barcelona
Jose M. Delgado
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 156)