IT Helpdesk with French, Spanish and English (Rotative Shift)
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 17.000 €
Contract: Fixed-term contract
Multinational company providing IT services.
We are recruiting for our client a Line 1 Helpdesk Agent with an excellent level of French, Spanish and English. This person will be responsible for providing service to the client via phone, web and e-mail, receiving requests and finding the solutions to them.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications, experience and skills.
- Fluent in French, Spanish and English
- Previous experience in customer service
- Experience in IT or technical support is a plus
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Motivated to learn
- Dynamism, good presentation, and motivation
- Customer oriented person
- Availability to work in Rotating shifts is mandatory.
- Availability to start immediately
We provide an attractive Benefits package:
- Salary: 18.300€ gross / year
- Full training provided
- 180 €/month in Restaurant Tickets (After 3 months)
- Discounts in sport club and private insurance
- Free Spanish classes, and discount for another language
- Free Private Bicycle Parking
- Discounts on day care
- Free Medical Insurance after 6 months
- Plan dental care
- The possibility to work in a young, dynamic and friendly environment.
- Great opportunities of professional growth
- Flexibility in schedule
Jose Manuel Delgado
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)