Marketing & Sales Internship for the Polish Market
Founded in 1999 in France, our client is Europe’s Nº1 provider of professional telecoms equipment with offices in Barcelona (Spain), Perpignan (France) and Milan (Italy). The company now has a presence in the largest markets in Europe (DE, FR, UK, ES, IT, Benelux) and distributes products such as professional headsets, IP phones and two-way radios to more than 150.000 B2B customers throughout Europe. It has about 120 full-time employees.
The intern will provide key support for both the development of the Polish market as well as the launch of the new Polish web shop.
You will gain experience during the whole process of the shop (sales, marketing, administration logistics):
- Support in the further expansión and optimization of the website
- Support in the operative day-to-day business with upcoming projects
- Editorial development of the website according to SEO aspects
- Conceptual support
- Research and analysis tasks
Internship duration: approximately 3-12 month, preferable long-term internships
- Native level of Polish or with excellent skills, esp. in writing
- Very good level of German and English (B2/C1)
- Bachelor or higher education in the range of business administration/marketing/linguistic sciences is desirable
- Interest in marketing, E-Commerce sales.
- Online affinity and interest in electronic devices
- Good customer orientation
Due to the Spanish law, it is necessary that the internship is officially accepted by a university.
- 4 to 12 months internship contract.
- 500€ for economical grant
- Workplace in the city center of Barcelona.
- Full-time internship with flexible schedule
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.204)