You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Operations Manager UK Team
Our client is a start-up of the e-commerce sector.
Reporting to the Global Operations Director, the UK Operations manager will be reasonable for
leading our customer care and data entry team. This role involves interaction both B2B and B2C
customers. This exciting opportunity involves taking the customer experience to the next level
and the successful candidate will be instrumental in this strategy.
- Manage both B2B and B2C inbound telephony and email communications.
- Lead data entry and quality assurance team with particular focus on maintaining the high
level on content on site
- Manage and report on progress of initiatives projects necessary to drive continual
improvements to Customer Care with the goal of becoming a world-class service
- Set challenging targets for Team Leaders and or Advisors focusing equally on quality and
productivity of calls handled and customer feedback.
- Interpret and use management information to measure, appraise and communicate how
each individual and team has performed against operations key performance indicators.
Distribute MI daily, weekly, monthly to the whole team
- Performance Management and Communication. Set individual targets to ensure that all
staff are accountable for their own KPI’s.
- Ensure all staff have weekly 121 appraisals for performance and take corrective action
for under performance against their target. Hold weekly meetings to communicate
progress, plans, changes and recognize great performances and contributions
- Assist in the selection, recruitment, training and discipline of staff to ensure we recruit the
best people, train them to deliver excellence and
- Have experience and knowledge regarding CRM and telephony providers.
- Anything else the job may entail
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of customer service experience as Team Leader/Supervisor.
- Willingness to work to targets and good understanding of KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and growing environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong academic background with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The soft skills:
- Proactive team player and leads by example.
- Self motivated, uses initiative and problem solver.
- Work to tight deadlines with a can do attitude.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible holiday policy.
- Fully stocked kitchen with free breakfast, fruit and barista coffee.
- Gym sponsorship.
- And most importantly, the opportunity to work alongside a talented entrepreneurial team
in the heart of Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 179)