You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Order Management Senior Associate with a native level of French
21.000 - 23.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
The main functions are the following:
- Responsible to receive and review timely and accurate processing of manual orders as well as reviewing
issues related to orders having been electronically received.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and special and urgent
delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or communication with customers.
- Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of special and urgent order-related customer queries,
complaints and feedback.
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal
Bayer functions and/or directly with customers.
- Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Bayer Return policiesincluding appropriate
approval and documentation.
- Perform process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as described in the desktop procedures.
- Conduct country-specific trainings to new joiners.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements:
- University Degree or equivalent on Administration or Supply Chain is a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- Native French skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is a plus).
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary + Flexible Salary + Social Benefits
- Stable position.
- Multicultural and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 223)