Gestor de cobro con un nivel nativo de Francés
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
The main Account Receivable Functions are the following:
- Perform immediate call to Customer and drive timely resolution or closure of standard collection related customer queries, complaint and feedback by email, fax, phone, etc.
- Proactively escalate problem accounts to the appropriate function to accelerate collection of overdue accounts
- Monitor execution of prenotification, dunning and other collection correspondence activities in accordance with the client policy and timeline.
- Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard collection-related customer queries, complaints and feedback through multiple source points (email, fax, phone, etc.) by liaising with appropriate internal Departments function (e.g. O2B for invoicing issues, CATI for Rebates/ Incentives, etc.).
- Review and facilitate customer account monitoring through conduct of customer reconciliation and coordination with AR Management for value adjustments and small write-offs and in adherence with Bayer policy.
- Escalate timely non-collectable items to next level for proper handling and monitor resolution.
- Contributor within O2C organization.
- Perform process controls (ICS,ICM,BPC) as prescribed in the desktop procedures.
- Update Country-Specific documentations.
- Identifying customers' needs, clarify information and providing solutions.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/or communications with customers.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements:
- University Degree or equivalent on Administration/Finance is a plus.
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- Native French skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is a plus).
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary + Flexible Salary + Social Benefits
- Stable position.
- Multicultural and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 250)