Portugal Agency Development Manager
We are searching for a solid sales professional to join our agency relationship management team based in Barcelona incremental growth and value by influencing and shaping the go-to market strategy of their agency portfolio, focused on driving our Portuguese partner agencies’ success. The ideal candidate will drive incremental growth and value by influencing and shaping the go-to market strategy of their agency portfolio.
As an Agency Development Manager, you will be working on a portfolio of Portuguese marketing agencies, supporting them to acquire new advertisers. You will provide the management, analytical and strategic sales power required to drive new advertiser acquisition and overall business growth of Agency portfolios.
-Develop new business and maximize revenue growth with advertising agencies in market.
-Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and email, engaging decision makers at all levels.
-Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell.
-Plan and aggressively prospect, evaluate and identify best opportunities within your agency portfolio.
-Identify and develop a strong understanding of client's core objectives and challenges.
-Consistently deliver against assigned target, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Agencies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years proven consultative sales and business development experience.
- Expertise in cloud-based services, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together.
- Deep understanding of all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, communicating, negotiating, and the ability to sell based on value - not price
- Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
- Native level of Portuguese.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
General Skill Set:
- Self-starter/independent; have the ability to manage themselves without too much downward management/direction.
- Proven success in acquiring new clients as well as experience cold calling and presenting sales pitches.
- Strong communication skills; exudes professionalism, can handle a complex sales cycle that will have multiple contacts within a company.
- Proactive; go-getter attitude and self-motivated to achieve personal goals and goals set for the team.
- Organized; has pipeline management and time management skills, and can distinguish what tasks need prioritization.
- Deal with ambiguity and a wide array of situations/scenarios that might not necessarily be anticipated in advance.
- Ability to iterate and do above/beyond what is expected.
- Coachable in the moment; provide feedback/suggestions/recommendations and able to incorporate and iterate sales pitch and positioning.
-Intense training and certifications on digital marketing tools and specific sales training.
-Dynamic business casual environment
-Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
-Long Term Contract
-Monday to Friday
-Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (#146)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (#146)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.