You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Digital Marketing Specialist with native level of Portuguese
Our client is an international technology company specialising in web-based services and products.
-Identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners
-Deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each customer.
- Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions.
- Provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Media Agencies.
- Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and e mail.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1- 3 years experience in elaborating digital online marketing campaigns (PPC + SEM + SEO)
- Expertise in cloud-based services, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together.
- Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
- Native level of Portuguese
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
General Skill Set:
- Analytical minded.
- Self-starter/independent; have the ability to manage themselves without too much downward management/direction.
- Proven success in acquiring new clients as well as experience cold calling and presenting sales pitches.
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive; go-getter attitude and self-motivated to achieve personal goals and goals set for the team.
- Organized; has pipeline management and time management skills, and can distinguish what tasks need prioritization.
- Deal with ambiguity and a wide array of situations/scenarios that might not necessarily be anticipated in advance.
- Ability to iterate and do above/beyond what is expected.
- Coachable in the moment; provide feedback/suggestions/recommendations and able to incorporate and iterate sales pitch and positioning.
-Intense training and certifications on digital marketing tools
-Dynamic business casual environment
-Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
-Long Term Contract
-Monday to Friday
(+34) 932310000 (167)
(+34) 932310000 (167)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.