Product Manager With Native level of French and High Level of English
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
The company was founded in 1999 in France, and now operates in Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Holland and the UK. The company is currently Europe's No.1 supplier of professional telecoms equipment.
The Product Manager will provide support to the multi-channel marketing team to develop product strategies from start to completion, analyse and report on results to the international markets.
This is an excellent position for a native English o native French speaker looking to develop product management skills in a multi-cultural company based in Barcelona, Spain.
As a Product Manager, you will be executing the tasks bellow:
• You will have to lead a defined products line and delivery schedule.
• You will have to identify, evaluate and recommend external product vendors.
• You will have to stay abreast of the industry trends (to be able to identify and recommend new products to be added online).
• You will have to improve the presentation of our current online product portfolio in order to maximize sales.
• You will be responsible for new product additions and removal of obsolete/discontinued products.
• You will setup product pricing by utilizing market research data (tools provided).
• You will provide assistance and guidance to a small group of interns in the implementation of the product strategy and SEO strategy.
• You will analyse the marketing data and identify opportunities that will achieve business goals as well as provide support in the development of the marketing strategy.
• You will support site search optimization, external search engine optimization, and paid search marketing.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• You have a perfect written and spoken English and French.
• You are highly organised with impeccable attention to details.
• You are able to work independently, multitask and adhere to deadlines.
• You are proactive with a can-do attitude with a willingness to get involved.
• You are comfortable working in a technology-based industry.
• If you have knowledge in Magento CMS platform it's a plus.
• Proficiency with MS Office packages.
- You will work in an international environment.
- You will be offered competitive salary.
- You will have a stable position.
- You will have Office hours.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 211)