You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Project Manager with a Fluent level of French
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Plans project time lines and designs project plans based on input from and in cooperation with key team
members / departments involved
- Develops and controls project budget (estimations, review and approval) based on input from and in
cooperation with the departments involved
- Manages the project team
- Interfaces with the customer
- Manages and executes communication with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Maintains continuous awareness of all requirements associated with assigned projects
- Monitors vendors and agencies that are not monitored by internal departments; monitor the work of internal
contributing departments involved in assigned projects
- Support Business Development in solution design and proposal creation
- Prepares and tracks business cases/models in cooperation with Account Management and Business Ops
- Closes the completed projects properly with a lessons learned session and financial performance
- Manages a small team of 5-6 agents.
- Direct contact with the clients from France.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications , experience and skills:
- Native level of French and Fluent level of English
- Proficiency in using a wide range of software tools to support the project work: MS-Project, MS-Office, MSSharePoint, etc.
- Intermediate Understanding of Databases and LMS/LCMS systems
- Process Management / Optimisation
- Stress Tolerance and conflict mgmt
- International Company
- Multicultural Environment
- Schedule: 09.00 - 18.00
- Stable contract
- 79€/month for French language
- 10€ day/food
- 35K salary
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 213)