You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Recruiter Intern with Native Level of French
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide recruitment services within various areas. Our Native Speakers department is specialized in the selection of international and multilingual profiles for companies all around the world.
Eager to discover the world of Recruitment? Keen on meeting new people and enjoy a fast-paced environment? Ready for upcoming challenges and to convert into a Recruitment Professional? Imagine yourself celebrating your team´s success on a beautiful terrace with a view on the Sagrada Familia? Do you have an afterwork mind-set? Unless you’d rather join our running club on Wednesdays?
Well, if you keep reading maybe you are one of us!
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and responsible people wishing to develop their skills in recruitment of international profiles.
What will you do?
You will learn how to manage a full recruitment process under the guidance of our more experienced consultants and managers.
In particular, you will learn how to:
- Sourcing candidates in the new 2.0 environment
- Publish vacancies on a variety of job portals
- Make action plans for the most difficult vacancies
- Carry out interviews
- Write candidate reports
- Manage communication with our clients
Who are you?
- You are a proactive, dynamic and thrive to work in international environments.
- You are resilient and like to get things done (Yes, you need to be target-oriented!)
- You are eager to learn and are a good team player.
- You love to communicate and influence others.
- You are able to interact both with a CEO and a fresh graduate candidate
- You speak excellent English (minimum C1)
- You speak excellent French
- You have an intermediate level of Spanish and are eager to improve it
- You have a University Degree (HR related will be a plus)
- On-going training
- Working closely with experienced consultants
- Young, international and fast-paced working environment
- Fast career progression within the company
- 500€ during the first 6 months with a salary review from the 7th.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (230#)