Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join an international company located in Barcelona and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Recruitment Team Lead you will assist with finding, sourcing, attracting and hiring multilingual talents with the goal to full-fill company's hiring needs.
During your day to day you will:
- Manage and motivate recruitment team
- Develop recruitment goals and objectives
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategy based on goals and needs
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Identify key recruiting KPIs
- Plan and implement a Recruitment strategy to attract high quality applicants
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 2 years of experience as Recruiting Coordinator or similar HR role
- You have very good PC skills
- You speak English in an advanced level
- You are passionate about HR methods
- You can scan large volumes of requests.
- You are familiar with multilingual processes
- You are an A team player and have problem-solving skills
- You have a degree in HR - Related fields
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract;
- You will have the opportunity to develop your career joining an international work environment;
- You will have an attractive base salary and food allowance with a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time).
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 210)