You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Recruitment Specialist with High Level of English and Spanish
Talent Search People (TSP) is an international Human Resources agency, specialized in offering customized solutions within the field of personnel selection, based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We are specialists in the following profiles: Sales Mkt, Finance Legal, IT E-commerce, Engineering Pharma and Native Speakers. We offer international selection services as well as other HR services: TSP | Consulting, In-house Recruitment, RPO, Outplacement, Executive Recruitment and Interim Management.
Keen on meeting new people and enjoy a fast-paced environment? Ready for upcoming challenges and to convert into a Recruitment Professional? Imagine yourself celebrating your team´s success on a beautiful terrace with a view on the Sagrada Familia? Do you have an afterwork mind-set? Unless you’d rather join our running club on Wednesdays?
Well, if you keep reading maybe you are one of us!
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and responsible people wishing to develop their skills in recruitment of international profiles.
What will you do?
You will manage a full recruitment process:
- Sourcing candidates in the new 2.0 environment
- Publish vacancies on a variety of job portals
- Make action plans for the most difficult vacancies
- Carry out face2face and Skype interviews
- Write candidate reports
- Manage communication with our clients
Who are you?
- You are a proactive, dynamic and thrive to work in international environments.
- You are resilient and like to get things done (Yes, you need to be target-oriented!)
- You are eager to learn and are a good team player.
- You love to communicate and influence others.
- You are able to interact both with a CEO and a fresh graduate candidate
- You speak excellent English and Spanish (minimum C1), any other language is definitely a plus
- You have +1 years of experience in recruitment
- You have a University Degree (HR related will be a plus)
- Young, international and fast-paced working environment
- Fast career progression within the company
- Permanent contract
- Flexible Working Schedule
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 109)