Sales Consultant with a Native Level of Arabic
Our client is the world leader in international education. Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography.
As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for selling and promoting Online English courses to the Arabic Market. You will have a key role in developing revenue and number of students joining online school and being part of fast-growing business.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Inbound and Outbound calls to potential new students.
- Upgrade and renew current students.
- Qualify leads given and turning them into business opportunities.
- Take full ownership of direct sales in the region and reach KPI’s and Sales targets.
- Achieve excellent customer service and proactively respond to client queries.
- Perform database and record keeping activities
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
- Native Level of Arabic
- Mandatory experience in working for the Middle East market
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team
- IT literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understand KPI’s and targets.
Permission to work in Spain (mandatory).
- Competitive Salary + Commissions
- Career growth opportunity in a multicultural Environment
- Starting Date: ASAP
Maria Cláudia Leite
+34 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 156)