Sales Development Representative with a native level of English
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 35.000 €
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a global IT Lead Generation company based in the center of Barcelona, with a young and multicultural environment. They believe in 3 things: 1) providing a great place for you to work; a place where you can have fun and enjoy! 2) a place where you can constantly develop, train and learn and 3) a place where you can kick-start your IT sales career and progress!
As a Sales Development Representative, your main objective will be to generate new business opportunities and build your own sales pipeline through outbound lead generation. You will be working for the American market.
During your day to day:
- You will be working in a fun, positive environment with employees from all over Europe.
- You will generate business (B2B) opportunities and build sales pipeline through outbound activities across the US market, and qualify prospects in terms of their needs, goals, and business environment.
- You will receive hands-on, world-class training on new technologies, sales, marketing tools and management.
- You will be able to continually boost your career: 95% of their managers over the world started in the role you are looking at right now!
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level in English.
- You have excellent verbal written communication skills.
- You are a talented, driven person with a professional work ethic.
- You are interested in sales the business world in general.
- You are interested in technology, but mostly if you are eager to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment.
- You will have a very attractive salary package with a long term contract.
- You will work from Monday to Friday, 14h-22h.
- If you are among the 2 top performers, you will enjoy a paid-for work trip to Miami during 2 weeks.
- You will be eligible to partake in a Fast Track Managament Program after 3 months and grow fast into management.
- You will be working in a fun, work hard play hard environment, with great possibilities of career progression and constant training development.
- You will work in the center of Barcelona, in modern offices with excellent public transport connections.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 215)