Sales Development Representative with a Native Level of German
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 30.000 €
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is an international marketing and sales solutions provider, which specializes in the IT Industry. They help with contacting and managing suspects, prospects and customers with the objective of developing and growing the business of their clients. The company uses marketing databases, telephone, email or web in order to achieve results that are measurable and profitable. They work with only the very best Blue Chip companies helping they achieve their sales and marketing goals.
The company was founded in 1996 in Bournemouth. It currently has 200 employees across 4 sites, which include Bournemouth, England, Miami, USA, Auckland, New Zealand and Barcelona, Spain.
In this position, you will be contacting international businesses on behalf of IT companies and gathering information (IT strategies) in order to generate new business opportunities. You will be using various sources such as marketing databases, telephone, email or web to achieve the targets set by our clients. In this fun, energetic environment you will receive first class Sales, Leadership and Communication training.
Your main responsibilities:
- Working with some of the world's largest software and hardware vendors with the aim of identifying, qualifying, pursuing, and delivering business opportunities to them.
- Contacting and developing connections with businesses in order to generate leads for the IT companies you are representing.
- Interacting with clients and members of your team.
This job requires a person with exceptional professionalism and a top class attitude combined with good commercial skills, integrity and desire to be the best. We are looking for an outgoing and ambitious individual who is willing to meet targets and really benefit from this experience. A fun personality and readiness to work hard but play hard is also required.
Eager graduates and trainees who want to develop their career in a commercial environment are always welcome along with more experienced professionals. You will be given expert training in Sales, IT knowledge and liaising with clients.
- Native level of German, Dutch, Nordic languages.
- Excellent level of English.
- Previous experience in telemarketing or Sales is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Good work ethic.
- Goal driven.
- A huge interest in business.
- Great sense of humour.
- Outgoing and able to speak comfortably over the telephone.
- Expert and thorough training programs.
- Invaluable experience and skill development.
- Career opportunities within management and sales roles (in-house or with the worlds leading IT companies).
- Exciting and motivating incentives for top performers.
- A young, friendly, vibrant and international environment.
- Long term contract with the company.
+34 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 275)