Sales Development Representative with a Native Level of German
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: 30.000 - 30.000
Contract: Permanent contract
You will join an international marketing and sales solutions provider, which specializes in the IT Industry. They help with contacting and managing suspects, prospects and customers with the objective of developing and growing the business of their clients. The company uses marketing databases, telephone, email or web in order to achieve results that are measurable and profitable. They work with only the very best Blue Chip companies helping they achieve their sales and marketing goals.
The company was founded in 1996 in Bournemouth. It currently has 200 employees across 4 sites, which include Bournemouth, England, Miami, USA, Auckland, New Zealand and Barcelona, Spain.
As a Sales Development Representative you will be contacting international businesses on behalf of IT companies and gathering information (IT strategies) in order to generate new business opportunities. You will be using various sources such as marketing databases, telephone, email or web to achieve the targets set by our clients. In this fun, energetic environment you will receive first class Sales, Leadership and Communication training.
During your day to day:
- You will be working with some of the world's largest software and hardware vendors with the aim of identifying, qualifying, pursuing, and delivering business opportunities to them.
- You will be contacting and developing connections with businesses in order to generate leads for the IT companies you are representing.
- You will be interacting with clients and members of your team.
- You will be given expert training in Sales, IT knowledge and liaising with clients.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have exceptional professionalism and a top class attitude combined with good commercial skills, integrity and desire to be the best.
. You are an outgoing and ambitious individual who is willing to meet targets and really benefit from this experience. A fun personality and readiness to work hard but play hard is also required.
- You are an eager graduates who want to develop their career in a commercial environment
- Or you are a more experience professional
- You have a native level of German, English, Dutch, Nordic languages.
- You have an excellent level of English.
- If you have previous experience in telemarketing or Sales it is an advantage but not a necessity.
- You have a good work ethic.
- You are goal driven.
- You are ambitious.
- You have a huge interest in business.
- You have a great sense of humour.
- You are outgoing and able to speak comfortably over the telephone.
- You will receive expert and thorough training programs.
- You will get invaluable experience and skill development.
- You have career opportunities within management and sales roles (in-house or with the worlds leading IT companies).
- You will have exciting and motivating incentives for top performers.
- You will be in a young, friendly, vibrant and international environment.
- You will have a long term contract with the company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)