Sales Development Representative with a Native Level of Spanish
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 30.000 €
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a direct sales and marketing agency specializing in IT Industry. They help with contacting and managing suspects, prospects and customers with the objective of developing and growing the business of their clients. The company uses marketing databases, telephone, email and web in order to achieve results that are measurable and profitable.
The company was founded in Bournemouth in 1996 and currently has over 350 employees across 4 locations worldwide (Bournemouth, Barcelona, Auckland and Miami). They offer services in over 30 languages and have a truly multicultural and multilingual environment. It is a company offering career opportunities in sales within the field of IT. The company is in the process of expanding internationally which will bring exceptional career opportunities within the coming year, both in Spain and in the UK office.
As a Business Development Agent you will generate B2B leads for the Technology industry, representing clients such as Dell, IBM and Microsoft. Based in the Barcelona office (and might require some travel to their either UK or USA offices).
As part of your duties, you will contact large companies and conduct business conversations with business professionals in regards to their technology strategy, and you will report to our clients that will follow up those business opportunities to closure.
This job requires exceptional professionalism and top class attitude, since they only represent the best, but also good commercial skills, integrity and desire to be the best.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Working with some of the world's largest software and hardware vendors to identify, qualify, pursue and deliver opportunities to them.
- Contacting and developing connections with business in order to generate leads for the IT companies
- Understanding the business drivers behind technology and how to apply these concepts to a business problem.
- Interacting with clients and your team.
- Working with the telephone approximately 80% of the time
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of Spanish
- Experience within Technology or IT is not required but you must be eager to learn.
- Experience in telemarketing or as a sales account manager is an advantage but not a must
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivated and Dynamic
- Professionalism and a positive attitude
- A fun personality and readiness to work hard but play hard is also required.
- A high interest in business
- A good sense of humor
25000 gross salary/year + 5k bonus
Specialized training program during the first month
Possibilities of growth
Long term contract after probation period
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 335)