You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Sales Development Representative with Native Level of French
The company is a multinational company with more than twelve years of experience as a strategic partner to companies. With around 3000 employees at eleven national and international locations, the company offers a highly-qualified full service from a single source. Offering different solutions for service hotline, product advice, sales support, or address screening purposes.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Development Representative is to increase the lead and opportunity pipeline for Inside Sales and Field Sales by executing outbound calls.
The Sales Development Representative will be in charge of:
- Generate, manage and handover leads and opportunities by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Plan call strategy and action plan in alignment with the Inside Sales Team assigned
- Execute effective prospecting efforts to maximize coverage of defined accounts
- Drive proactive outbound call activity into net new contacts (e.g. lines of business)
- University degree or equivalent business experience, preferably in business or IT-related discipline
- Proven sales drive
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of company solutions
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
- Ability to articulate the SAP value proposition clearly in a defined industry and line of business context
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- A minimum of one year experience in B2B demand generation or Tele Sales (ideally experience in business application software sales)
- Experience in high volume work environments including phone-centric work
- Experience working with contact management software
- Experience with business requirements in a particular industry is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in target language (native level of French)
- Excellent Business English
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- A dynamic, strongly expanding international enterprise with a high-quality service portfolio
- A positive working environment with a state-of-the-art infrastructure, strong team spirit and social responsibility
Tel+34 936 012 710 (EXT 197)
Tel+34 936 012 710 (EXT 197)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.