Sales Representative with a Native level of Swedish
In the heart of Copenhagen, our team have been building amazing products since 1995. Specialising in technology and professional services within the regulated gambling industry, we have everything you need to run a lottery business, charitable lottery or risk management and hedging operation.
Our approach to life is a little different to the rest of the industry, and we have a no holds barred, no nonsense approach to getting things done. We have no 'cogs' in our machine, every single member of staff was hand picked and adds something unique to our culture.
We're looking for new team members to join our journey in working with exceptional and professional sales services towards Sweden! Do you want to be part of a fun, exciting and developing team in sunny Barcelona? We're looking for Sales Representatives, with native level of Swedish.
If you're looking for a stable position, in a stable company, with great bonus structure and excitement - read on!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
As a Sales Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
· Conducting outbound calls through specifically provided leads
· Offering and selling exclusive lottery packs to potential customers
· Monitoring and following up on sales in systems used
· Retain and grow the existing base of customers
What we're looking for:
- Native Swedish Speaker and high level of English.
- Candidates must be available to work full time, Monday to Friday (10:00-18:00)
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Team player with a great attitude
- Responsible with good work ethic
- Previous sales and customer service experience is a plus
· A full-time position with set working hours and days.
· Bonus and commission based on sales made
· Competitive salary
· Initial and on-going training, plus coaching to continuously improve your skills
· A fun working environment in a modern and bright office located in a calm and nice area of Barcelona
· Accommodation provided by the company to a low price
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)