You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Sales Team Leader (Online Marketing)
One of the leaders in Customer Experience managment and contact center outsourcing.
As a Team Leader of this Team , you will be the link to our client’s success, you will lead a team of specialized executives in charge of the commercial growth within your business unit.
You will be responsible of a Spanish client portfolio of Agencies ensuring that customer expectations are met. You will work with your fellow team leaders to further expand our services without losing sight of our existing KPIs.
You will oversee the preparation of the forecast, and develop new opportunities with our existing clients and to translate data into concrete actions, analyse reports and ensure planning and targets are achieved both at individual and team level. You will coach and guide the young and highly motivated team in the growing industry of today: online advertising.
• Manage a sales team of executives to achieve targets
• Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell.
• Plan and aggressively prospect, evaluate and identify best opportunities within your agency portfolio.
• Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities
• You must understand the customer’s requirements and objectives
• You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Proven managerial experience in a sales environment
• Good people skills
• Native level of Spanish
• Catalan (preferred)
• Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
• +3 Years of experience in advertising sales
• Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales.
• Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
• A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
• Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
• 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google AdWords and specific sales training. All training will be conducted in English and will take place during normal working hours.
• On-going Certifications Education
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
• Continuous training and certifications within our client´s products
• Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
• Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
• Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
• Monthly salary with aggressive performance-based bonus
• Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
• Monday to Friday
• Long Term Contract
• Relocation Package
T: (+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 167)
T: (+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 167)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.