Senior Accountant with a high level of English
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 30.000 €
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is the world leader in international education, with beautiful offices in central Barcelona, this company is expanding by the minute and they want you to be part of it!
As a Senior Accountant you will be in charge of the accounting of many countries worldwide.
Your day to day will be:
- Working with the accounting of more than one company.
- Preparing accurate and timely account reconciliations.
- Responsible for reconciling collections from different payment methods in multiple currencies.
- Responsible for monthly income reconciliation.
- Working closely with other functional areas worldwide.
- Key contributor in monthly, quarterly and annual closing procedures.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- You have 2+ years of work experience in Accounting, Audit or related Finance experience.
- You have an Excellent level of English
- You are Open-minded, solution-oriented and driven
- You have strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
-You have a flair for numbers and attention to detail
- You have excellent technical and computer skills, particularly in Excel
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will receive a competitive salary package.
- You will receive a flexible remuneration plan: Private medical insurance, child care voucher, restaurant tickets.
- You will join a multinational and young environment.
- You will enjoy 28 days of holidays.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 251)