You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Hebrew Digital Account Manager - Online marketing
Our client is an international company leader in digital marketing solutions. With a team of tech-savy professionals specialised in the field of digital marketing, they provide tailored digital marketing solutions to their clients.
You will manage our client portfolio to help our clients improve their online presence.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Present social media strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyse digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- + 2 years Proven work experience as a Digital Account Manager
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimising Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads campaigns
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Native level of Hebreo and High level of English
- Strong analytical skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Competitive Salary
- Intense training and certifications in digital marketing tools and specific sales training.
- Dynamic business casual environment
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Long Term Contract
- Monday to Friday
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (#207)