Senior Inside Sales Manager
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 13,000 restaurants in Italy. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
As an Senior Inside Sales Manager, you will be working in the sales division and for the coordination with Regional Country Managers. Your objective will be develops and builds the existing multinational Inside Sales Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and leading an Inside Sales team
- Proactively improve changes in current processes
- Improve productivity of the teams
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within TheFork and Tripadvisor
- Defining/designing company processes
- Developing company / team KPIs
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Higher education in commerce and or restaurant business and, or hospitality
- Fluent in English Spanish or English French (3rd language is a plus)
- 2 to 3 years team leader experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration
- Experience in defining/designing company processes
- Experience in developing company / team KPIs
- Experienced at building effective relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
- Not intimidated by technical interaction
- Self-motivated and thorough
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards colleagus and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
- People management skills Teamplayer
- Problem-solving skills
- Medical Insurance.
- Swiss Life - Life and Total Disability.
- Optum - Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Wellness/Fitness and Reimbursement Program.
- Personal Retirement Savings.
- Meal Vouchers.
Ana Rita Mouro
0034 680 241 234