Senior Supervisor with a Native level of French and Fluent level of English
De duración determinada
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and controling Training Administration aspects of a project, ensuring that
defined and agreed deliverables are produced according to agreed schedules.
- Ensuring strong employee engagement within the team including: day to day oversight,
motivation, conflict management, training, wellbeing and performance, by providing
coaching and skill development.
- Being responsible for quality supervision by listening to calls, monitoring all types of
transactions and providing feedback to agents.
- Ensuring appropriate performance management actions are taken
- Taking ownership of escalated key points and provide updates to the team manager
on any issues
- Recommending and implementing new strategies to improve efficiency and provide
excellent customer service.
- Developing /maintaining proactive/effective business relationships, both internally and
externally to ensure a seamless delivery of service.
- Financial tracking: Budget Control / Forecast
- Ensuring proper communication / benchmarking and knowledge sharing between
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Experience in a similar position, previous experience in French market.
- Experience in customer service, LMS administration, BPO, training and development.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of team strengths
- Task issues tracking
- High communication skills
- Process oriented
- Train and coach
- International Company
- Multicultural Environment
- Schedule: 08.00 - 17.00
- Festive days (+120€)
- Transportation and Day care
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 216)