Service Desk Operator with a Native level of German
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the telecommunications sector with more than 10 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in Barcelona, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
The Service Desk Operator provides a single point of contact for customer users in relation to IT issues, incidents and service requests. This role aims to provide exceptional standards of support to all customers and support a variety of products, services and platforms. Solutions should be provided in an effective and timely manner.
The role will include ticket management, support of desktops, routers, servers, other associated devices and acting upon monitoring generated alerts.
The Service Desk Operator will also communicate between other parts of the companies departments and vendors or partners, to ensure solutions of customer support cases.
During your day to day:
- You will provide support for customers via telephone, email and online tickets
- You will log all incoming calls to the service desk
- You will ensure that information is accurately recorded in the service management tool
- Co-ordinate with teams within IT to ensure that service outages are correctly communicated to the business or affected users
- You will provide basic remote or in-house training to end-users as required
- You will take part in testing of new releases or contribute to virtual teams in project work
- You will represent the service desk at team and department meetings
- You will follow training, demonstrate clear skills with the company´s-employed technologies
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have some IT Background with knowledge about most common application and technologies
- You have excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- You are able to follow procedures and attention to detail
- You are able to make progress with minimal supervision
- You are able to work consistently in a dynamic environment
- You have good understanding of internet based technologies and technical concepts, necessary for troubleshooting.
- You are fluent in German and have some good command in English
- You will get a permanent employment contract
- You will have working hours Mon - Fri 9 - 17.30 Uhr
- You will get a salary 18 K, plus up to 10 % company bonus and other benefits
- You will become an expert in customer service
- You will have career opportunities within the company
Daniel dos Santos
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 306)
(+351) 21 145 01 53