Solutions Architect with English and Spanish
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a company whose main goal is to design, manufacture and distribute innovative charging systems to support the advent of sustainable transport. Their aim is to accelerate the change into a more sustainable way of transportation by providing a comprehensive, simple and effective solution for the charging issues among electric vehicles. Their completely new offices are located in the heart of Barcelona and extremely well connected by public transport.
As a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect in our Business Solutions team, your main objective will be to develop and support our growing list of customers, by working closely with them, showing the value of the client and addressing technical challenges.
During your day to day:
- You will know every detail of the client's Business (including our third-party integration), and understand how technical solutions are run and installed.
- You will support our Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required.
- You will help customers deploy and use the client's Business to address their existing collaboration challenges.
- You will understand the customer's business goals and partner with them to achieve those.
- You will work closely with Engineering, Product, and Customer Experience teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success.
- You will help the Sales team move toward closing by making customer product demos a positive experience.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- You have fluency or working proficiency in English and Spanish. A third European language would be a big plus.
- You have 2/3 years experience in a similar role.
- You have a strong understanding of EV charging technologies, related to the offering of the Business Solutions.
- You have an understanding of EV charging systems and principles, particularly around the delivery.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and capabilities build a long-term business relationship.
- You have a strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment.
- You have the ability to work closely with end-users in a consulting, services or support capability.
- You have the ability to travel as required.
- You will have an attractive base salary with variable package.
- You will enjoy 100% company paid individual medical, dental, vision insurance coverage.
- You will enjoy a generous vacation policy.
- You will work in very central offices in Barcelona surrounded by the best professionals of the sector.
Julieta López Iannamico
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 265)