You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Swedish Sales Executive
Our client is an international technology company specialising in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware. In this exciting role you would be in close contact with different clients with the aim of increasing business activities in the selected market area and being responsible for the whole sales cycle.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You are responsible for acquiring new customers by qualified leads, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently upselling these if the potential is there.
- You must understand the customer’s requirements and objectives, and match marketing strategies.
- You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of Swedish
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
What we offer:
- 3 weeks of intense paid introduction training . All training will be conducted in English and will take place during normal working hours.
- On-going Certifications Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with aggressive performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Monday to Friday
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.167)