Team Leader with a Fluent Level of French, Spanish and English
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 25.000 €
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is a world leader in its industry and one of the world's largest assistance providers.
- Monitoring of quality and productivity indicators.
- Technical support in the processing and management of the files
- Weekly evaluations of the agents through Q- M
- Monitoring of the daily presence.
- Coordination of vacation requests, particular departures, punctuality
- Annual evaluation and deployment of the objectives to the members of the assigned team, in collaboration with the corresponding Head of processing.
- Permanent contact with the rest of the coordinators in order to execute the guidelines set by their leaders
- Commercial profile and capacity for lead the direct dialogue with the client
- Provide support to the Front Office if necessary
- Proven experience in telephone customer care or in customer facing roles.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent telephone customer care skills.
- Excellent command of French, Spanish and English (oral and written).
- Strong skills in logistics, languages and interpersonal relations.
- High appreciation of teamwork.
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Internet), including strong typing ability
- Assistance background is highly valued
- Team management
- Stable company with international environment and possibilities for career development.
- Central work location in Barcelona.
- Working hours: 5 days work / 5 days free (from 22.00 to 8.00).
- Salary: 27K.
- Competitive contract conditions Benefits: Holiday entitlement of 25 working days/year. Immediate life assurance. Travel insurance. Childcare bonus. Discounts on car, health and home insurance and other fringe benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 210)