Technical Sales Representative with a native level of Dutch (Belgian market)
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a company leader in the technology sector, always looking for improvements and innovation and relying on an international and dynamic team always offering the best service to its clients.
As an IT Pre-sales Representative, your main objective will be to provide technical advice and support for a defined team of Inside Sales Representatives, through a combination of attending customer calls, coaching and providing product training.
You will be responsible for:
- Speaking to customers to understand their requirements.
- Becoming a trusted customer advisor and providing the best solutions.
- Training the Sales team and imparting your understanding and wisdom.
- Out-witting the competition.
- Working with partners to support multiple routes to market.
- Evangelizing client's products and solutions.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- A technical degree or a business related degree with a strong technical focus.
- Fluency in Dutch and English (both written and spoken). Fluency in French would be a big plus.
- Experience as an IT Helpdesk or IT support.
- Experience in a pre-sales function would be highly valued.
- Excellent questioning techniques and related communications skills with customers.
- Current understanding of technical innovations trends and their impact on solving customer business problems.
- Understanding of data center components and how IT is used to address business needs.
- Excellent team player with a proactive attitude.
- International working environment.
- Attractive local employee benefits.
- Opportunity to work for one of the leading IT companies in the world.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 234)