Travel Sales Agent with a native level of German
Our client is a travel agency based in Barcelona centre looking for German native speakers to join the team!
We are looking for native English speakers who can deliver a high quality of customer service. Your main tasks would be:
- You’ll be responsible for assessing our clients’ needs to offer them the service that is best suited to them, managing booking modifications and cancellations, answering questions and ensuring good service at all times, thereby building customer loyalty.
- You will be in charge of creating travel itineraries suited to the customer’s needs and
managing reservations (by air, land etc).
- You will also be in charge of offering the most satisfactory solution for both parties (client and
company) as well as transferring their complaints to our product/quality department so as to
improve our products and services.
As you can see, your role will be key in achieving sales objectives and helping this client continue
to be unique.
- Native level of German
- Minimum of one year experience as a travel sales agent, sales or similar in demanding, international and
- Experience in handling complaints
- Experience in creating tailor-made travel estimates
- Experience in reservations at the administrative and operational level
- Results oriented and able to work to objectives
- Knowledge of long-distance tourist products
- Knowledge of the Amadeus booking system
- Motivated by innovative projects, capacity to adapt to changing environments, ability to
surmount obstacles, ambition
- People skills, relational capacity, empathy, problem resolution.
- Availability to work full time from Monday to Friday and 1 Saturday per month (with the
- Salary of 20K base + bonus
- Permanent contract
- Discounts on holidays/travels
- Office in the centre of Barcelona
- Language courses
- Tarjeta de gourmet/transport/health
- Salary reviews after six months
- Career progression
- Continuous learning
- Very fun and social environment!
Floor van Houten
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 252)