Travel Sales Agent with a Native level of German
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join a travel agency based in Barcelona centre who offers luxury travelling packages for an affordable price.
As a travel sales agent, your main objective will be to deliver a high quality of customer service to the German clients.
During your day to day:
- You will be assessing our clients’ needs to offer them the service that is best suited to them, managing booking modifications and cancellations, answering questions and ensuring good service at all times, thereby building customer loyalty.
- You will create travel itineraries suited to the customer’s needs and managing reservations (by air, land etc).
- You will offer the most satisfactory solution for both parties (client and company) as well as transferring their complaints to our product/quality department so as to improve our products and services.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of German.
- You have a minimum of one year experience as a travel sales agent, sales or similar in demanding, international and changing environments.
- You have experience in handling complaints.
- You have experience in creating tailor-made travel estimates.
- You have experience in reservations at the administrative and operational level.
- You are results oriented and able to work to objectives.
- You have knowledge of long-distance tourist products.
- You have knowledge of the Amadeus booking system.
- You are motivated by innovative projects, capacity to adapt to changing environments, ability to
surmount obstacles, ambition.
- You have people skills, relational capacity, empathy, problem resolution.
- You have availability to work full time from Monday to Friday and 1 Saturday per month (with the
- You will have a salary of 20K base + bonus, and a permanent contract.
- You will enjoy discounts on holidays/travels.
- You will work in the centre of Barcelona, in a fun and social environment.
- You will be able to follow language courses.
- You will have meal vouchers, transport card and health insurance.
- You will have a salary review after six months.
- You will have the chance to develop your career and learn continuously.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)