Website Manager with High Level of English
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join one of the most accredited business school. The offices are well located in Barcelona and you will work in a truly global environment.
As Website Manager you will be responsible of maintaining all websites
During your day to day:
- You will be responsible for the content update of all EU’s website structure.
- You will maintain all content updated.
- You will manage EU Business School’s CMS, working with developers' designers and editors to ensure it's meeting the needs of your organization
- You will conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
- You will create and implement content schedules for people to produce or update content
- You will work together with our Website Design manager and SEO specialist, analyzing analytics data to learn how users interact with our site
- You will stay knowledgeable about our site's subject area.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, international environment, demonstrating the ability to identify growth opportunities.
- You are self-sufficient and proactive with strong attention to detail and time-management skills.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- You are a team player
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- You have minimum of two year’s experience in website content management.
- Experience with Drupal is a plus
- You are Up-to-date knowledge of the best online marketing practices and tools.
- You have a very High level of English
- You will have a permanent contract.
- You will have a regular schedule based on our Barcelona campus; flexibility to attend student events.
- You will have a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 275)