You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Marketing Specialist at TheFork Brasil
São Paulo, Brazil
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 13,000 restaurants in Italy. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
As an Marketing Coordinator, you will be working in the Marketing division and report to the Head of Marketing. Your objective will be develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company our service and benefits to increase users and bookings.
You will be responsible for:
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution, with special focus on events
- Explore and optimize an array of tools - NLs, push, content, etc - to increase users and bookings
Manage the marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Follow up and measure marketing campaigns for learning and optimization on future decisions
- Analyze data and create reports for KPIs assessment and decision making
- Make sure we have the most attractive content on website and app to provide the best experience and engagement with customers, resulting in higher conversion
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Minimum 4 years experience in marketing together
- Demonstrable experience in putting together events or other mkt projects involving different partners with preference on selling sponsorship
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, motivate and convert
- Knowledge of online marketing analytics
- Knowledge on media buying
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Numerically literate, very comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Medical Insurance.
- Swiss Life - Life and Total Disability.
- Optum - Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Wellness/Fitness and Reimbursement Program.
- Personal Retirement Savings.
- Meal Vouchers.
Ana Rita Mouro
0034 680 241 234