You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Representative with native level of German
Cornellá de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Zimmer Biomet is one of the leading companies in the oral reconstruction market.
The company offers one of the implant dentistry's most comprehensive lines of implants and abutments, augmented by a growing line of site preparation and regenerative products. Legacy Biomet 3i pioneered the development of biologically driven implants, winning worldwide acclaim for the microtextured surface and superior clinical success rates.
- Answer all incoming phone calls, giving technical information and/or placing orders into the computer system in order to meet the customer’s expectations;
- Respond to customer requests and resolve their issues by providing them with product and service information and serving as liaison between the customer and various departments in order to meet the customer’s demands;
- Enter all orders and warranty data into the systems, control stock and back orders and follow up on delivery. Process returned items in order to ensure the clients receive the needed items on time and ensure all processes meet the company’s policies;
- Set up new accounts, maintain records, and perform related administrative duties to ensure that all data is accurate;
- Coordinate the set up of consignment stocks and maintenance of it in order to ensure a high-quality service;
- 2 year working experience in a high-end Customer Service role;
- Native level of German and Good level of English (mandatory).
- Some knowledge of the dental industry is a plus;
- Customer Service Oriented;
- Team player;
- Problem solver.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to form part of a dynamic, energetic and highly motivated team.