You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Accounts Payable Specialist with Excellent English and German
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
The company is an industrial and medical gas and equipment suppliers.
Founded in 1940, it is widely renowned for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to environmental safety and protection. It has annual sales of 10 billion dollars, operates in some thirty countries around the world and has 20,000 employees.
The company has opened a pan-European Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona. Apart from the financial transaction functions, this centre also houses all of European accounting and administrative functions.
The incumbent is responsible for all incoming inquiries from a wide range of clients, including suppliers, buyers, and requisitioners.
Also responsible for the timely resolution of complex vendor discrepant queries, liaising with the company´s staff and suppliers as necessary to achieve this objective.
Additionally this position is directly accountable for:
• Lead new country and process implementations being the experts of their country specifics.
Deal with ad hoc tasks projects
- To receive, sort, log and answer all incoming queries from suppliers, buyers and requisitioners.
- To learn complex standard processes and apply those to detailed level problem solving in order to correctly resolve the query to the satisfaction of the customer.
- To reconcile vendor accounts.
- To report and maintain standard business metrics.
- To lead new country and process implementations being the experts of their country specifics.
- Support Accounts Payables invoice entry team
- Liaising with Procurement team, Vendor master data team as required.
- KPIs reporting.
- Backup for other countries depending on language.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Preferably Business Education.
- Excellent English and German + French will be a plus
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, SAP
- 2 years' exposure to a Business/Office Environment (intern, work experience, etc) preferably in Accounts Payable/Finance or similar function
- Handling high volume of queries coming via e-mail or phone preferably within an accounting function
- Customer Oriented as the position requires direct contact with external companies
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Planning and prioritizing own workload to meet deadlines
- Working under time pressure and as part of a team
- Competitive salary package
- 6 months contract + permanent contract
Íngrid Terrats Niubó
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 145)