Accounts Payable with French + Spanish
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
We are recruiting an Accounts Payable specialist with French and Spanish for a multinational company which offers possibilities of professional growth.
As Accounts Payable specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving, sorting, logging and answering all incoming queries from suppliers, buyers and requisitioners.
- Learning complex standard processes and applying those to detailed level problem solving in order to correctly resolve the query to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Reconciling vendor accounts.
- Reporting and maintaining standard business metrics.
- Leading new country and process implementations to being the experts of their country specifics.
- Supporting Accounts Payables invoice entry team.
- Liaising with Procurement team, Vendor master data team as required.
- KPIs reporting.
- Backup for other countries depending on language.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Accounting education/knowledge with high Spanish and French level (English language is a plus).
- Computer skills: SAP skills (preferably within a MM/FI environment) would be advantageous. Other computer skills, (Microsoft Excel, word, PowerPoint), would be beneficial.
- 2 years exposure to a Business/Office Environment, preferably in Accounts Payable/Finance function
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Planning and prioritizing own workload to meet deadlines
- Working under time pressure and as part of a team
- Competitive salary package
- Stable position
- Monday to Friday: 08.00/09.00 - 17.00/18.00
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 173)