You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Accounts Payable with Excellent Level of French and Spanish
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
19.000 - 21.000 €
We are recruiting an Accounts Payable specialist with French and Spanish for a multinational company which offers possibilities of professional growth.
As Accounts Payable specialist, your objective will be to handle incoming queries and to reduce cost.
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving, sorting, logging and answering all incoming queries from suppliers, buyers and requisitioners.
- Learning complex standard processes and applying those to a detailed level of problem solving in order to correctly resolve the query to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Reconciling vendor accounts.
- Reporting and maintaining standard business metrics.
- Leading new country and process implementations to being the experts of their country specifics.
- Supporting Accounts Payables invoice entry team.
- Liaising with Procurement team, Vendor master data team as required.
- KPIs reporting.
- Backup for other countries depending on language profile.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Accounting education/knowledge with high Spanish and French level (English language is a plus).
- 2 years exposure to a Business/Office Environment, preferably in Accounts Payable/Finance function.
- Computer skills: SAP skills (preferably within an MM/FI environment) would be advantageous. Other computer skills (Microsoft Excel, word, PowerPoint) would be beneficial.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Planning and prioritising own workload to meet deadlines.
- Working under time pressure and as part of a team.
- Full time position: Monday to Friday 08.00/09.00 - 17.00/18.00
- Stable position.
- International and dynamic working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 173)