You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Collector with a Native Level of English (UK Market)
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
We are recruiting a Collections Specialist for a multinational company which offers possibilities of professional growth.
As a Collector, your objective will be minimising risk and interest losses, and balancing potential profit with potential risk.
You will be responsible for:
- Minimising Business investment in receivables.
- Minimising interest losses on outstanding amounts.
- Maintaining appropriate Ledger housekeeping, general customer accounting reconciliations and up to date records to satisfy company standards and deadlines.
- Balancing the potential profit with potential risk in granting and collecting credit to our customers.
- Ensuring timely collections of outstanding balances from customers according to the company's credit collections escalation policy.
- Ensuring customer calls and emails are responded to within department targets. Identifying any customer complaints and escalating as appropriate.
- Anticipating and communicating with customer services, sales representatives, customer about disputed items, present and potential payment issues, credit hold situation.
- Supporting and being backup for other collector associates.
- Liaising with the credit collections team lead about all credit issues.
- Keeping accurate and up to date logs of individual customer information.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of English.
- Handling high levels of incoming calls activity, preferably in the area of Credit Collections.
- Negotiation with customers and a number of internal stakeholders, dealing with collections, dispute management, account reconciliations, charges/payments.
- Capacity of fluent interpersonal negotiation both with external and internal customers.
- Tenacity, ambition and sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative and collectively as a team.
- Self-motivation and focus on objectives and results.
- Excellent interpersonal, communicative and influencing skills, verbally and written.
- Understanding of customer accounts and general business workflows.
- Basic accounting knowledge, especially customer accounting.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- SAP would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Full time position (Monday to Friday).
- Competitive salary package.
- Stable offer.
- International and dynamic working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 173)