You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Representative with a Native Level of French and a High Level of Dutch or German
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
We are recruiting a Customer Service Representative for a multinational industrial company which offers possibilities of professional growth.
As a Customer Service Representative, your objective will be to maintain customer accounts and to perform activities in a timely efficient manner.
You will be responsible for:
- Order management.
- Handle inbound telephone orders from customers.
- Ensure all orders, including those received by fax or email, are entered efficiently into SAP.
- Handle customer enquiries/customer complaints, investigate causes, record findings, and escalate to management.
- Enter all proactive customer enquiries onto the scheduling system.
- Proactively maintain customer accounts: monitoring supply needs, coordinating production schedules and delivery windows, as well as maintaining customer contact.
- Coordinating changes to deliveries.
- Be the first point of contact for emergency response.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Languages: French at a native level and ability to communicate well in Dutch or German.
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in an international/multinational working environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to identify customer needs and respond proactively.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative and collectively as a team.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- MS Office SAP would be beneficial but not essential.
- Full time position: Monday to Friday 08.00 - 17.00.
- Competitive salary package.
- Stable position.
- International and dynamic working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 173)