You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
French Native speaker, Marketing Manager
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Strong of almost 30 years of expertise, our client is a leading provider of data protection and recovery software that provides organisation with the assurance that they can recover their data and applications when needed. Launched in 1990, Arcserve provides a comprehensive solution for cloud, virtual and physical environments, on premise or in the cloud, backed by unsurpassed support and expertise. Arcserve has a customer base of 45,000 end users in more than 150 countries and partners with over 7,500 distributors, resellers and service providers around the world. Arcserve is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with offices around the world.
A day in the life at Arcserve includes a strong, collaborative corporate culture that embraces the entrepreneurial spirit, supports work-life balance, recognizes and celebrates your contributions.
The Marketing Manager (South Europe) plays a key role in the successful planning and execution of campaigns and marketing efforts with a focus on working closely with the Regional and Corporate marketing teams. Reporting to the Marketing Director (EMEA APAC), this individual will be an integral part of the execution of sales and marketing plans ranging from lead generation, pipeline development to market awareness and branding. The countries to be covered are: - France being priority, Iberia, Italy, Belgium, The Middle East.
· In collaboration with regional sales prepare the marketing plan for the countries covered by the role. The plan will be aligned to support the priorities for the region as defined by tools such as Heatmaps. The plan should cover the relevant marketing priorities of: - Thought Leadership Awareness; Demand Generation; Sales Acceleration; Partner Loyalty and Sales Enablement.
· Work closely with internal sales, marketing, finance, sales operations teams as well as partners and third parties to successfully execute approved marketing campaigns and activities.
· Develop, support and evaluate marketing plans and activities with select partners.
· Ensure regional marketing spend is kept up to date on the Global Marketing Tracker and to stay within the allocated and approved budget.
· Coordinate creation and localization of marketing content and materials – including online content, collaterals etc. Localization includes translation as well as adapting the content to suit the local market.
· Lead regional in country product launches and other corporate initiatives:
· Maintain/update local country websites including the international landing pages for the countries the role is responsible for.
· Build and report on marketing campaigns in Marketo Salesforce.com and other tools
Emails, landing pages, lead opportunity reporting
Campaign and lead origination and tracking.
ROI, deal assignment, average order value, campaign management, and closed-loop revenue visibility.
· Project manage local industry events from start to finish.
· In collaboration with global communications, implement local PR and communication initiatives and agencies.
· Track and monitor progress of projects; ensure timely completion and adherence to deadlines.
· Maintain Marketing calendar for regional field events.
· Monitor and enforce adherence to key marketing processes.
· Set up campaigns for processing PO requests and vendor payments.
· Source and manage stock of promotional and giveaway items.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 7+ years of related job experience in a marketing role
· Native French speaker and strong knowledge of English – written and oral.
Strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Proficient with MS Office tools including Access
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to take initiative/self-motivated
· Proficient with marketing applications, e.g., marketing database, campaign management, email execution tools. (Marketo, SFDC, Google Analytics)
· Experience of successful lead generation, through partner marketing activities.
· Location – Barcelona, Spain
· Health Care Insurance
· Life insurance
· Competitive salary + bonus
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 230)