You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
HR Administrative Assistant with Native Level of English
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Our client is a chemical multinational company with over 20.000 employees and operations in more than 50 countries. The Shared Service Center has more than 450 people of different nationalities, supporting their business in Europe, with an excellent dedication in Logistics, Finance, Administration and Customer Service to all our customers.
As an HR Administrative Assistant your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies).
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves).
- Update statutory and non-statutory third parties’ databases (e.g. Social Security, benefit vendors/administrators…).
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves.
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information.
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars.
- Create and distribute documents.
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications.
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies.
- Develop relationships with vendors and members of the HR organization to ensure the smooth flow of information.
- Process payment requests.
- Participate in other projects, tasks, as required.
- Resolve customer issues
- Analyse and report on external benchmark response time data
- Deliver service excellence, customer care and display strong customer service ethos, even though times of change
- Recognise own accountability and authority level for handling enquiries
- Continuously seek to identify ways to improve, challenging current practice and suggesting a better way
- Fluent in English. Other languages will be a plus.
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant field.
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications.
- Open minded, willingness to learn, flexibility, multitasking ability, cross functionality and adaptability.
- Excellent administrative writing and verbal communication skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Competitive salary package
- Stable position
- Monday to Friday: 08.00/09.00 - 17.00/18.00
Íngrid Terrats Niubó
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (#145)