Inside Sales Representative with a Native level of Dutch
Location: Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Permanent contract
You will join a multicultural company of the software sector with more than 20 years of presence in the market. The modern offices are located in the World Trade Center of Cornella de Llobregat and are well connected with Barcelona city center by train.
In the role of Inside Sales Development, your main objective will be to close sales and maintain good relationships with clients.
During your day to day:
• Responsible for building and delivering against a sales strategy for new Mid-Market and Small-Medium Enterprise (SME) customer accounts, in a defined geography location or aligned by industry sector
• Support field-based sales team members
• Building effective relationships with customers to develop pipeline
• Gain a thorough understanding of the customers’ business and the industry in which they compete
• Identify needs which the company can help resolve
• Develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned account(s)
• Closing business
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are a Native Dutch Speaker .
- You have ability to work independently and as a team player
- You have 1-2 years of Inside Sales experience (preferably in an IT-related industry).
- You Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You are a confident and articulate telephone manner.
- You have ability to work on their own initiative and manage their own time to achieve agreed goals with the Territory Account Manager or Team Leader
- You can demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- You have experience with SalesForce or other similar CRM solutions desired
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive base salary + variable.
- You will have the chance to grow up and develop your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- You will work in Cornella de Llobregat with very good connection to public transport.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 235)