You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Inside Sales Representative with Native English
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Strong of almost 30 years of expertise, our client is a leading provider of data protection and recovery software that provides organisation with the assurance that they can recover their data and applications when needed. Launched in 1990, they provide a comprehensive solution for cloud, virtual and physical environments, on premise or in the cloud, backed by unsurpassed support and expertise.
Do you want to integrate an energetic sales team in a professional, young and dynamic environment?
We are looking for people who would be highly motivated to gain a valuable experience in sales in a global corporation in the IT sector.
Previous experience or personal interest in IT is a plus but not mandatory, being eager to learn and keen to develop your skills is!
We offer a competitive compensation package and commissions.
· Responsible for supporting and building business against a sales strategy for new Mid-Market and Small-Medium Enterprise (SME) customer Accounts, in a defined geography location or aligned by industry sector
· Support field-based Sales team members
· Building effective relationships with customers to develop pipeline
· Gain a thorough understanding of the customers' business and the industry in which they compete
· Identify needs which our client can help resolve
· Work with and alongside partner organisations to drive sales pipeline
· Develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned account(s)
· Closing business
· Typically requires 1-2 years of Telemarketing or Inside Sales experience (preferably in an IT-related industry).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an Swedish native speaker.
· Confident and articulate telephone manner.
· Ability to work on their own initiative and manage their own time to achieve agreed goals with the Territory Account Manager or Team Leader
· Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
· Experience with SalesForce or other similar CRM solutions desired
· Eager to learn and develop yourself
-Competitive salary + bonus
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)