Procurement Junior with Native level of French
Location: Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of accounting group with 80 years of presence in the market. The offices are located in Cornellà de Llobregat, very well connected both by car and public transport,and you will be able to continue boosting your career. You will have an opportunity to improve your Spanish with classes offered by the company.
As a Procurement Junior your main function will be turning purchase requests into formal Purchase Orders, sending these to suppliers and coordinating communication between them and the internal customers who have requested the purchase.
During your day to day:
- You will be responsible for supporting creation of Purchase Orders and resolution of associated requisition to pay (RTP) discrepancies.
- You will be supporting the Fleet Invoicing Management.
- You will be creating Purchase orders (PO's) against existing agreements.
- You will be responsible for creation of low value PO's from sourced requisitions.
- You will be responsible for liaising with Procurement Buyers to ensure they progress bids.
- You will be tracking and chasing order confirmations for receipt, delivery and price.
- You will be processing request for Price (RFP) for un-priced orders.
You're the person we're looking for if:
- You are fluent in English, French and Spanish.
- You're efficient in computer skills: Excel (advanced desired), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
- You can work under time pressure.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will have a stable position with permanent contract (6 month probation period).
- You will have an opportunity to take Spanish classes
- You will have a chance to take part in yoga, zumba and pilates classes
- You can use company's parking place
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 211)