Procurement Coordinator with an Advanced Level of German and English
Location: Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a leading industrial gases company with more than 300 employees from 30 different nationalities with offices in Barcelona.
As a Procurement Coordinator, You will be responsible for turning Purchase Requests into formal Purchase Orders, sending these to suppliers and coordinating communication between them and the internal customers who have requested the purchase.
During your day to day:
• You will be converting Purchase requests into formal Purchase Orders (PO) using SAP and emailing them to vendors
• You vill be working through emails received, responding as necessary
• You will be making any changes to existing POs as requested
• You will be following up with vendors that have not confirmed our PO
• You will coordinate with Regional Buyers to maintain purchasing contracts
• You will be using pre-written macros and SAP to run a variety of analytical reports ranging from detecting imbalances for what was ordered/received/invoiced to any PO follow-up needed
• You will be managing invoice discrepancies through VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) and finding the best solution
• You will be coordinating with your team on any regional/country specific tasks to be done such as fleet invoice management
• You will be taking on a specialized task within the team and become the team expert in that topic
• You will be acting as a potential backup for other countries
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You are Fluent in English and German.
• You have formal Education in Business Administration
• You have 2-3 years of experience in an office environment, preferably in finance/supply chain.
• You have previous experience with SAP
• You are efficient in computer skills: Excel (advanced desired), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
• You are able to work as part of a team
• You have a positive attitude
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• You posess Time management and task prioritization skills
• You can work under time pressure
- You will have a competitive salary package.
- You will work full time with a permanent contract.
- You will join a dynamic and professional work environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 215)