Procurement Coordinator with Excellent Dutch and English
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
19.000 - 21.000 €
Our client is a chemical multinational company with over 20.000 employees and operations in more than 50 countries. The Shared Service Centre has more than 450 people of different nationalities, supporting their business in Europe, with an excellent dedication in Logistics, Finance, Administration and Customer Service to all our customers.
As a Procurement Coordinator, your objective will be order processing and discrepancy resolution.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating Purchase orders (PO’s) and Framework Orders (FO’s) against existing agreements.
- Creating low value PO’s from sourced requisitions.
- Liaising with Procurement Buyers to ensure they progress bids for un-sourced and un-priced reqs over $5000.
- Tracking and chasing order confirmations for receipt, delivery and price.
- Raising PO amendments as/if required.
- Processing Request for Price (RFP) for un-priced orders.
- Invoicing discrepancy chasing, resolution and reporting.
- Ensuring queries are received, disseminated for resolution, processed and/or written off in accordance with the agreed upon monthly Finance cycles.
- Resolution of vendor data issues associated with invoice and discrepancy resolution.
- Liaising with Vendor master technicians to update Vendor Master Data (fax details, pay to details etc.) as required.
- KPIs reporting and other reporting.
- Fleet invoicing management.
- Potential backup for other countries.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Business Education.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Other European languages, especially German, would be beneficial but not essential.
- 1-2 years exposure to a Business/Office Environment (intern, work experience, etc.), preferably in a Supply Chain/Finance function.
- SAP skills (preferably within a MM/FI environment) would be advantageous.
- One year in current role within the company is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Positive and flexible attitude.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Organise own workflow in order to meet deadlines.
- Working under time pressure and as part of a team sharing a workload.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required, other computer skills (MS Office) would be beneficial.
- Stable position.
- Possibilities of professional growth.
- Dynamic and international working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 313)