Strategic Sales Development Representative with English
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Strong of almost 30 years of expertise, our client is a leading provider of data protection and recovery software that provides organisation with the assurance that they can recover their data and applications when needed. Launched in 1990, they provide a comprehensive solution for cloud, virtual and physical environments, on premise or in the cloud, backed by unsurpassed support and expertise.
- Contact prospective customers by using our client CRM tool to reach marketing generated prospects or prospective customers via business directories and other list sources.
- Contact new prospects via phone and email to discuss their needs and to position how their needs could be met by specific products and services, before passing to the sales team.
- Gain and maintain access to decision makers and end users in prospective client companies.
- Maintain account records in the CRM tool.
- Develop a solid understanding of our client products and stay up to the minute on both industry trends and internal product development.
- Research emerging technologies, trends and competitive information.
- Ensure qualification targets/ objectives are achieved on a quarterly basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Language skills: English
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to gain access to decision makers and end users via phone.
- Deliver quality client service to customers.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment.
- Ability to build strong relationship
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is an advantage and or related field or an equivalent combination of skills, knowledge and abilities.
- 1-3 years of sales and/or customer facing experience preferred.
-Health Care Insurance
-Competitive salary + bonus
-Temporary contract + a high chance to stay in the company
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 190)