You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
B2B Customer Service with a high level of German
Our client is the worldwide leader in providing high-value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment in which to work with ongoing training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
The B2B Customer Service Agent is responsible for
- Answering all nature of calls, ‘pre’ and ‘after’ sales calls,
- Giving general information on products
- Processing orders – telephone and mail
- Up-Selling orders
- Order status
- Sample Product Requests
- Customer complaints
- Shipping issues (tracing orders; returns pick up etc.)
- Finance queries (processing payments, invoice / statement queries)
- Responding to faxes and letters from Customers
- Translation and proofing
- Any other duties/projects as directed by Management
- Be fluent in German.
- Good English
- Previous experience in a similar role will be a plus
- Must demonstrate ability to work well in a team contributing to the team’s goals
- Need to demonstrate good time management
- Ability to analyse a problem quickly and resolve it following procedures
- Good telephone manner: courteous, clear speech, good call management, assertive
- Customer service focused, able to deal with customers in a friendly and polite manner
- Aware of overall business objectives – revenue generation, customer satisfaction
- Computer literate: excellent keyboard skills, familiar with different on-line database packages
- Ability to multitask
- Paid Holidays
- Relocation package
- Staff discount
- Sports Social Club