Inbound Account Manager with a high level of French
Our client is the worldwide leader in providing high-value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment in which to work with ongoing training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
What you will do:
- Phoning customers from existing customer database.
- Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key - Performance targets.
- Calling customers from existing mail orders received.
- Entering orders on database and up-selling live to customers.
- Strengthen existing National Pen relationship with its high-value customers.
- Participation in product projects when required.
- Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products.
- Verifying the order and customer details on-line.
- Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management.
- Be fluent in French.
- Good English
- Previous experience in a similar role will be a plus
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Strong customer service and the desire to be successful exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organisation.
- Be a good team player.
- Ability to speak additional European language(s) a bonus.
- Competitive Salary + weekly paid commission
- Paid Holidays
- Relocation package
- Staff discount
- Sports Social Club
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.147)