Billing Agent with a Native Level of Dutch
Location: El Prat de Llobregat , Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración indefinida
The company is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximise profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalise, package, analyse and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
The successful candidate will be working within our International Financial Service Business Process Outsourcing competency center for one of our clients. The Billing Team’s agent objective is to achieve the billing targets set for his/her group. Following defined invoicing processes to correctly Invoice all outstanding charges at respective dates in such a way that both external and internal customers are 100% satisfied.
Key components of success will include: Achievement of monthly/quarterly targets and SLA, regular communication to Team Leader, robust escalation process, resilient under pressure and ability to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands, committed approach to team work.
- Ensure an effective and reliable Billing process by following-up current
- Billing procedures on a daily basis to deliver Billing documents on time;
- Daily validation clearance of meter reading errors, contract errors, Partner Portal errors which are causing unbilled items.
- CFM activity
- Manual meter reading entry on behalf of customers/Partners
- Identifying system issues and logging Solution Manager tickets to resolve
- Ensure business targets on billing completeness, quality and timeliness are achieved.
- Driving connectivity to ensure billing quality
- Where problems cannot be personally resolved use judgment to forward issue’s as appropriate and manage their timely resolution.
- Following-up Billing KPI results and supporting any corrective actions;
- Escalate, to the next level, any unresolved billing issue’s in a timely manner.
- To ensure compliance with T&C’s and Business Rules and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- To ensure strict adherence to IC Sarbox requirements
- University Level education (desirable)
- SAP experience. SAP/BW would be a plus.
- Order to Cash flow and VAT understanding experience.
- Fluent in English and Dutch both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate a customer focused orientation
- Results / Target driven
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Team Player
- Adaptable to a changing environment flexible with regard to working patterns
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Flexible salary programme
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
- Free Spanish lessons
Floor van Houten
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 252)