You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Query Agent with Danish
El Prat de Llobregat , Spain
Leading Global enterprise for business process and document management. Also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organisations worldwide.
As Query Agent your main responsibilities will be:
- To manage the resolution of Partner/ Customer queries within corporate guidelines, demonstrating the ability to react professionally in disputed or heated situations, creating solutions that not only meet with customer satisfaction, but also make Partners/Customers feel valued and keen to repeat business with the company in line with T&C’s.
- To manage effectively designated work/stock levels to achieve targets SLA’s set escalate as appropriate.
- To ensure compliance with T&C’s and Business Rules and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- To encourage positive Partner behaviour through feedback on QMS system.
- To ensure Partner compliance with Portal functionality where available.
- To provide TL with timely and accurate updates on his/hers aged and outstanding queries.
- To ensure strict adherence to IC Sarbox requirements
- Achievement of monthly/quarterly targets and SLA
- Regular communication to team Leader
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- University Level education (desirable)
- Fluency in Danish and English, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Adaptable to a changing environment flexible with regard to working patterns
- Results / Target driven
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Customer Care skills
- Computer literate
- Committed approach to team work.
- Resilient under pressure and ability to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands
- Competitive salary
- Regular incentives and employee rewards
- 25 days holiday allowance for 2017 (set annually as per collective agreement), plus public holidays
- Free Company shuttle bus from train station to the Office
- Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
- Free Spanish, French and English classes.
- Private medical care and onsite medical service
- Friendly international environment.
- Employee Social program that includes subsidized trips (Skiing in Andorra in winter, Costa Brava in summer), beach volleyball and more
- Childcare vouchers
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 155)